If a data subject wishes to make use of our company’s special services via our website, it may be necessary to process personal data. If the processing of personal data is necessary and there is no legal basis for such processing, we generally obtain the consent of the person concerned.
The processing of personal data, for example the name, address, email address or telephone number of a person concerned, is always carried out in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation and in accordance with the country-specific data protection regulations applicable to Berliner Holzfenster GmbH . By means of this data protection declaration, our company would like to inform the public about the type, scope and purpose of the personal data collected, used and processed by us. Furthermore, data subjects are informed about their rights by means of this data protection declaration.
As the controller, Berliner Holzfenster GmbH has implemented numerous technical and organizational measures to ensure the most complete protection of personal data processed through this website. However, Internet-based data transmissions can generally have security gaps, so that absolute protection cannot be guaranteed. For this reason, every person concerned is free to transmit personal data to us in alternative ways, for example by telephone.
§ 1 Information about the collection of personal data and provider identification
(1) In the following we inform you about the collection of personal data when using this website. Personal data are all data that can be related to you personally, e.g. B. Name, address, email addresses, user behavior.
(2) Responsible acc. Art. 4 para. 7 EU General Data Protection Regulation ( GDPR ) is johnmoni GbR , address Berlin , info @ johnmoni . com (see our legal notice).
(3) If we use contracted service providers for individual functions of our offer or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail below about the respective processes. We also state the specified criteria for the storage period.
§ 2 rights, in particular to information and revocation
(1) You have the following rights vis-à-vis us with regard to your personal data:
– right to information,
– right to correction or deletion,
– right to restriction of processing,
– right to object to processing,
– Right to data portability.
(2) If you have given your consent to the use of data, you can revoke this at any time. If the lawfulness of the processing is based on consent, this remains valid until the revocation is exercised.
(3) Please send all information requests, requests for information or objections to data processing by email to info @ johnmoni . com
(4) You can ask us to delete your data at any time. There may be statutory retention periods that allow us to store your data until the period has expired.
(5) If your data is incorrect, you have the right to ask us to correct it. We will comply with this request immediately
(6) You have the right to receive the personal data you have made available to us in a readable format, as far as technically possible, in order to make it available to another company (right to data portability).
(7) You have the right to complain to the supervisory authority responsible for you.
§ 3 data security
We maintain current technical measures to ensure data security, in particular to protect your personal data from the dangers of data transfers and from third parties gaining knowledge. These are adapted to the current state of the art.
§ 4 Collection of personal data for informational use and contact
(1) If you only use the website for informational purposes, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you would like to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to guarantee stability and security (the legal basis is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit.f GDPR ):
– IP address
– Date and time of the request
– Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
– content of the request (specific page)
– Access status / HTTP status code
– Amount of data transferred in each case
– Website from which the request came
– Operating system and its interface
– Language and version of the browser software
(2) When you contact us by email or using the contact form, we will save your email address and name. The purpose of this storage is only to contact you in order to answer your questions.
(3) The legal basis of the specified survey is the consent that you have given by visiting our website and confirming the cookie banner (Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. a GDPR).
(4) We will only use your data for advertising purposes to the extent permitted by law. In particular, we only use your e-mail address for direct advertising for our own similar goods or services. You can always use their data for advertising purposes in writing or in text form (e-mail to info @ johnmoni . Com disagree) . We refer to our legitimate interest in promoting our products to our customers in accordance with. Art. 6 para. 1 lit . f GDPR.
(5) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive and assigned to the browser you are using and through which certain information flows to the place that sets the cookie (in this case us). Cookies cannot run programs or transfer viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer more user-friendly and effective overall.
§ 5 cookies
(2) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and functionality of which are explained below:
– Transient cookies (temporary use)
– Persistent cookies (use for a limited time)
– 3rd party cookies
(3) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. This includes in particular the session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which various requests from your browser can be assigned to the common session. This allows your computer to be recognized when you return to the website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
(4) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which can differ depending on the cookie. You can delete cookies at any time in the security settings of your browser.
(5) You can configure your browser settings according to your wishes and e.g. B. reject the acceptance of third-party cookies or all cookies. We would like to point out that you may not be able to use all functions of this website.
(7) The following cookies are used:
|cookie_notice_accepted||30 days||Saves the information whether the cookie notice should be displayed or not|
|_ ga||2 years||Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website.|
|_gid||session||Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website.|
|_gat||session||Used by Google Analytics to limit the request rate|
|_ icl_current_language||session||Saves the currently set language|
|wpml_referer_url||session||Saves the last URL called in the frontend.|
|NID||session||The NID cookie contains a unique ID that Google uses to save preferred settings and other information, in particular the preferred language (e.g. German).|
|VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE||179 days||Tries to estimate user bandwidth on pages with built-in YouTube videos.|
|PREF||8 months||Registers a unique ID that is used by Google to keep statistics on how the visitor uses YouTube videos on different websites.|
|YSC||session||Registers a unique ID to keep statistics of the videos from YouTube that the user has seen.|
|wordpress_test_cookie||session||Test cookie that checks whether cookies are allowed or not|
|wordpress _ < sessionid >||session||Identification of the logged in user|
|test_cookie||session||Used for: doubleclick.net, test cookie that checks whether cookies are allowed or not|
|IDE||2 years||doubleclick.net, This cookie is used to store the preferences of the user.|
|woocommerce_items_in_cart||session||Contains information about the shopping cart in the online shop.|
|woocommerce_cart_hash||session||Contains information about the shopping cart in the online shop.|
§ 6 Use of our web shop
(1) If you would like to order in our webshop, it is necessary for the conclusion of the contract that you provide your personal data, which we need to process your order. Mandatory information required for processing the contracts is marked separately; further information is voluntary. We process the data you provide to legitimize and process your order (name, e-mail, address). To make it easier to contact us, you can give us your fax number and telephone number. We can also pass on your payment details to our house bank. Legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit . b GDPR.
(2) For legal reasons, you need to create a customer account through which we can save your data for future purchases. When you create an account under “My Account”, the data you provide will be saved and revocable. You can always delete all other data, including your user account, in the customer area.
(3) We can also process the data you provide in order to inform you about other interesting products from our portfolio (also by telephone) or to send you e-mails with technical information.
(4) Due to commercial and tax law requirements, we are obliged to save your address, payment and order data for a period of ten years. However, after two years we will restrict processing, ie your data will only be used to comply with legal obligations.
(5) We use the data you provide to process your order. To do this, we pass on your address data to a commissioned shipping company. We delete these after the contract has been processed and the retention obligations under tax and commercial law have expired. The legal basis for the specified survey is your consent, which you have given by creating the customer account or by placing an order (Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. a GDPR).
(6) Payment is made on account or by SEPA direct debit. You can find out more in our General Terms and Conditions.
(7) If you decide to pay by direct debit, you transmit your name, address and your account details to the respective bank or to the respective payment agent used by the customer (Klarna, PayPal ) for this purpose .
(8) In order to prevent unauthorized access by third parties to your personal data, particularly financial data, the order process is encrypted using SSL technology.
§ 7 Use of our portal
We process your contact data to communicate with you and to process purchases in our shop (see above, § 6). Of course, you can manage and change your contact and login data in the protected customer area or delete your account.
§ 8 web tracking – Google Analytics
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service from Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses so-called “cookies”, text files that are stored on your computer and that enable your use of the website to be analyzed (see Section 5). The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. If IP anonymization is activated on this website, your IP address will be shortened beforehand by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. The full IP address is only transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there in exceptional cases. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide the website operator with other services related to website and internet usage.
(2) The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data.
(3) You can prevent the storage of cookies by setting your browser software accordingly; however, we would like to point out that in this case you may not be able to use all functions of this website to their full extent.
You can prevent Google Analytics from collecting data by clicking on the following link. An opt -out cookie is set which prevents the future collection of your data when you visit this website:
Deactivation of Google Analytics
You can also prevent Google from collecting the data generated by the cookie and relating to your use of the website (including your IP address) and from processing this data by using the browser plug-in available under the following link. Download and install from: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de.
(4) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension “_ anonymizeIp ()”. As a result, IP addresses are processed in abbreviated form, so that personal references can be excluded. If the data collected about you can be linked to a person, this will be excluded immediately and the personal data will be deleted immediately.
(5) We use Google Analytics to analyze the use of our website and to improve it regularly. We can use the statistics obtained to improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. For the exceptional cases in which personal data is transferred to the USA, Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit . f GDPR.
(7) This website also uses Google Analytics for a cross-device analysis of visitor flows, which is carried out via a user ID. You can deactivate the cross-device analysis of your usage in your customer account under “My data”, “Personal data”.
(8) You can prevent the installation of Google AdSense cookies in various ways: a) by setting your browser software accordingly, in particular by suppressing third-party cookies, you will not receive any advertisements from third-party providers; b) by deactivating the interest-related ads on Google via the link http://www.google.de/ads/preferences, whereby this setting is deleted when you delete your cookies; c) by deactivating the interest-related advertisements of the providers who are part of the self-regulation campaign “About Ads” via the link http://www.aboutads.info/choices, whereby this setting is deleted when you delete your cookies; d) by permanent deactivation in your Firefox, Internet Explorer or Google Chrome browsers under the link http://www.google.com/settings/ads/plugin. We would like to point out that in this case you may not be able to use all functions of this offer to their full extent.
§ 9 social media plugins
We do not use any social media plugins on our website . If our websites contain symbols from social media providers (e.g. [name of social media providers with symbols on the company’s website]), we only use these for passive linking to the pages of the respective providers.